[syndicate] Re: get well

Frederic Madre fmadre at wanadoo.fr
Sun Mar 10 15:23:19 CET 2002

At 10:05 10/03/2002 +1100, self re:ply.cator wrote:
>f,

f. is not my name it is my signature
which I use only in public conversations

>1. hows is yr communication attempt above beneficial 2 the syndicate
>community? wot n.sights/threaded information/coherent communication
>sparked does it n.gender?

it is the continuation of a thread which begins with my use of the ecard
functionality of the fetish club web site. I know that Claudia (who
approved the mail that came from an unsubscribed adress) objected to the
use of that service and she said so in a mail to which this was an answer.
the real question behind that was "why do you use this porn company to spam
the list ?" but this was not expressed as such so I did not reply to that.
instead I remained elliptic simply because I do not believe that I have to
explain everything that I do; after all, I am not an artist.

still, I have used part of the announcement that seemed to upset claudia
and rearranged it in a way that highlights its positive aspects
(gosh!)

>2.how is this post  _not_ perpetuating the cult of the frederic madre self
>by signing yr icon "f." representative of yr name & hence identity?

this is not the point I was making in my initial post...
to some extent, every mail we send is self promotion unless it is genuinely
rooted in a, hey, community and its style and language and trivia and
stories and internal fiction

>[c how silly this all is....

I don't find any of this silly, otherwise I would disengage

>when a monogaze is only m.ployed in terms of meaning that can b x.tracted
>via a network?]

please explain this phrase, I do not understand it

>mez

>  net.wurker][mez][
>[trans. loose. (e)NT][ity][]
>[sel][l][f  reply.cation]