[syndicate] Re: Yes, but is it art?

self re:ply.cator netwurker at hotkey.net.au
Sat Mar 9 23:59:09 CET 2002

fred madre typed:

>>now sending this one in the same manner, cross posted, would enlighten
>>the fact that all you are trying to achieve is getting your name
>>mentioned x times to the y number of subscribers of the x lists you cross
>>post to and that is it.

a couple of other points, f, as this has n.][af][fected me & hence will
have x.tended ramifications here.....

y is my _name_ important, & y would i want it mentioned "x times 2 the no
of subscribers of the x lists u ][i][ cross post 2 and that is it".......

i'm curious as 2 wot u think this would achieve ][from my perspective][?
wot is the value of x.posure in terms of ratifying a geo-physical ghost
identity mechanism?

anti-geo-physi.ca][u][lly,
mez