[thingist] 100-150 errors in 1000 lines

Beatrice Beaubien i2eye at mac.com
Thu Jun 20 15:55:00 CEST 2002

reminds one of DNA:

• the number (2 million) of code mistakes isn't important, it is the
consequences that are

• only a subset of the mistakes are lethal

• some mistakes will be silenced by other mistakes

• some mistakes will be advantageous

• a proportion of the mistakes can be ascribed to transcription
.
.
.
hmmz. i wish i coded for such large projects. as it is, my coding
projects are so much smaller
and all my mistakes count bigtime. doesn't give me time to read... well,
hardly.

Biti