\/\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Jun 16 22:27:49 CEST 2002

Subject: "747" - Andre Sier at Quadrum, from June 22 thru July 31
From: Antonio C Pinto <antonio.c.pinto at risco.pt>
To: Aula do Risco <risco at mail.telepac.pt>, Quadrum <antonio.c.pinto at risco.pt>

--

C-artist Andre Sier will show "747" at Quadrum, Lisbon, from June 22 until
July 30.

-> Max+NATO based application for interactive purposes. One of the most
serious attempts to develop a code art (or C-art) project for everyone
already related to computers and electronic games.

-> There is no such thing as a compromise with passive art: the future of
plastic art is already among us, pervasive, omnidireccional, performative,
cyber-organic, intrinsically beautiful, massively democratic, networked,
shared, non bureaucratic, expert oriented, wit, ethical, poetic, new!

-> This exhibition is part of Quadrum's campaign "Art against Terrorism", a
shocking curatorial project designed after 9-11.

"War against Terror" is a big error. What we need is to get a clear picture
about the all thing, and fight any war falcon as any terrorist mafia with
information, solidarity and art.

Please have a look into our site from June 22th on...

http://www.galeriaquadrum.com/

MANHATTAN - a project curated by Antonio C Pinto

Quadrum.