\\ purifikation + titration

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Jun 12 21:01:59 CEST 2002

>> jeremy's nato.matrix is a good solution to this problem.

much as fat free `food` = a solution for your brain's happiness

>another solution (a bit faster / more features / easier to use) :

is detachable aussi +?

>another solution (a bit faster / more features / easier to use) :

well - it may be his plugin is bigger than yours.
much as he is bigger than you in one sense
and you are bigger than him in one other.

why he is a c74 employee [shame decides one's decisions]
+ you arent.

why nn is the future prime minister + you arent.

>Auvi objects -  242.scale / 242.scale2 / 242.rotate / 242.skew
>
>(but, it is not gratis)

one is only as expensive as one's love + despair

>[insert someone's sarcastic response here]

zeno: auvi will never play with auvi's matrix because auvi will never finish reading this.

nn wearing schhhhh.oooo. 07. 01 has said : the best matrix is a matrix not yet born.       lf
                  the next best matrix is ________... nn        lv

>just quickly, a relevant quote from Schopenhauer (which i may have shared
>previously--apologies if so):
>

>"Thus the task is not so much to see
>What no one has yet seen,
>But to think what nobody yet has thought
>About that which everybody sees."
>
>cheers, arnold

[whisper]      I am your memory's voice.
[end whisper]  I read - you listen.

- --- Attention is fast. volition is slow

The principal input to the human brain is the human brain.

                 [it is this that makes me so deliciiiiiiiiiiiiiiooouuusz

             ! m dze b!g bang d!fraktd b! dze hab!tat

         d!zpersz!ng

            geo
                me
                   tr!k

                       l+e

                                           n      n

                           n      n

>Which video cards show the best performance with nato modular?

nato.0+55 = opt!m!szd 4 ur prznl m9nd konta!nr

_- d!g!tl-vagabondz

                      k = a

                  er

          ! == znamuh t

er

                               ______________+000___
                              l!zten!ng |2| data...
                              _____________________

;50

         totall! u                     u !llatot    totall! u                    u !llatot
                  n                   n                      n                  n
                   .                 .                        .                .
                    !               !                          !              !
                     n             n                            n            n
                      h           h                              h          h
                       !         !                                !        !
                        b!t   t!b                                  b!t  t!b
                         d     d                                    d    d

                                         totall! u
                         d     d                  n                 d    d
                        b!t   t!b                  .               b!t  t!b
                       !         !                  !             !        !
                      h           h                  n           h          h
                     n             n                  h         n            n
                    !               !                  !       !              !
                  n                                      d   n                  n
         totall! u                                          u                    u !llatot

                                                        b!t
                                                       !
                                                    !
                                                   .
                                         totall! u

    10    23                       i  20                    i  17                 i  14              i  11           i  8        i  5     i  2  i  -1 i  2  i  5     i  8        i  11           i  14              i  17                 i  20                    i  23                       s  20                    s  17                 s  14              s  11           s  8        s  5     s  2  s    10   -1 s  2  s  5     s  8        s  11           s  14              s  17                 s  20                    s  23                       .  20                    .  17                 .  14              .  11           .  8        .  5     .  2  .  -1 .  2  .  5     .  8        .  11           .  14              .  17                 .  20                    .  23  20  17  14  11           -1           11  14  17  20  23                       e  20                    e  17                 e  14              e  11           e  8        e  5     e  2  e  -1 e  2  e  5     e  !
 8        e  11           e  14