<failure notice>

restate restate at restate.org
Mon Jun 10 21:36:45 CEST 2002

my selv is a deviant pop star.

http://www.restate.org/synaptiksugar/popstar.mp3

restate/rebelle.

premier impressions.

(massive mass massage)

the fore most adopteur ov one ov my covetabelle children, levlhed, wrote:

>I LOVE HER!  I really do.
>This is pretty much exactly what I've been looking for.
>You are a genius!

(i do know)

when good friends praise a talented mans nature

 he often appears pleased about it out ov politeness and good will

 but in truth it is a matter ov indivverents to him.

his real nature is quite sluggish about it

 and can not be dragged one step out ov the sun or shade in which it lies

but men want to give joy by praising

 and my selv would sadden them if i did not take pleasure in their praise.

(unimpressed prompt, blinking furiously)

ric.hudgins wrote:

>i feel you on the work of art,, this looks very
>intriguing.
>
>im curious to integrate a real-time box
>like this into my current live setup. i think that what
>this does fits my perspective of live video well. ive
>achieved the same textures-fx-look with nato, however i
>hate to use nato live (crashcrashcrash)

crash.

crash.

crash.

(giggle)

crash.

crash.

crash.

(not not can stop it)

crash.

crash.

crash.

(http://www.cosmopolis.ch/english/cosmo4/crash.htm)

>i saw levelheads sample .avi on vjforums,
>http://www.vjforums.com/showthread.php?s=e9e30e37c95dee262f279351c3d2ffcf&threadid=278
>it fucking great stuff this rebelle.

mind your manners, male.

you are talking about an astonishingly anakreontic arsonette.

(elatsion)

>if your looking for heads to hype this, im into it.

i love to be hyped.

do do.

(more money)

(more women)