\/\ IMMUNE>PLAY [TM ...(just

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Jun 1 18:00:39 CEST 2002

               : what is outside day l!i!i!i!ight +?

               : me

               : what is outside power +?

               : a hand without an opening

               : what is outside an individual +?

               : the diffikult arbeit of love.teorie
                 which gives range to an individual

               : what is outside play +?

               : the 2x human being binding + releasing human love

copernicus bye bye

Kissing the words, remembering your thoughts in my streams...
rushing away to be your voice, singing your world as
I krusssssccccch the stones under my waters.

lighting your eyes with snowy blossoms

\\ http://kunst.kulturnett.no/artikkel.php?id=3cf76d12b14f7&sn=kunstnett