mark(s) v3.01 release now available

Brett Stalbaum beestal at cadre.sjsu.edu
Sat Jun 1 08:44:55 CEST 2002

I'm pleased to see a Mez work. Her laconic practice (which well predates
flash) is one of the few ever that when applied to flash shows a
reasonable tact, (flash being endowed with features that hypnotize and
derail most artists). But not Mez. Too fast.

On Fri, 31 May 2002, marks wrote:

>  Announcing the version 3.01 release of:

>                                        mark(s) v3.01 features the visual art of Hachivi Edgar Heap of Birds, Sherry Hendrick and
Jim Pallas, poetry by Norene Cashen and Rachel Blau DuPlessis, net.work by Mez,  and an essay by Kristen Prevallet.
announcent with 'remove' in the subject header.  Our apologies for any unwelcome intrusion.