Article to be approved

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Sat Jun 29 12:01:58 CEST 2002

Good morning,

no, true, i have no objections, i accept and enjoy jodi's mails.
it is a test in the sense that this time they are not subscribed, and
each mail arrive to moderator's mailboxes. they have sent us back the email bomb.

>well, there is something which I do not fully understand
>it is that if you don't have objections, whose tolerance is being tested here ?
>
>>However, we got protest emails...
>
>I think they should be discarded if we (you) do not want to reinforce the
>owner/member hiatus. If someone wants to protest, please come forward and
>protest on the list, otherwise I don't know what an ML is for if one can't
>talk on it.

i would regret to loose those mails.
of course even jodi could put them on their website,
and send the link, but than again they would be not mails...

>>many people don't have similar bandwidth at disposal as you do.
>>your mails are quite heavy, 30-40-50 Kb - and the download time
>>  costs could be the price of the next meal in East Europe.
>
>and the price of a computer is ... ?
I don't know exactly, i never bought one.
it's somewhere between 50 euro and the stars in the sky.
it's just a year ago that i changed my XT computer to a newer one.
i know the connections speed and my phonebill...

>>If you agree, I will put your mails on our webpage at anart.no/~syndicate,
>>so that anyone curious can check them.
>
>then, they are not mail anymore, anna, come on.

true. but i could 'say' that those were mails.

a.