[syndicate]

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Wed Jun 26 01:42:15 CEST 2002

>>http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/solaris/
>>
>>Soderbergh does Tarkovsky

1. sometimes I wonder how it is possible to have certain kind of
ideas. in other words: why  ?

2. smile (irony located). Tarkowsky's answer: 'the happy do not ask
for the sense of life' (citation out of memory)

>uarm kompaz!onat zm!le.

well ...
should I ask a question like:
do you think they will leave this passage in ?

it's not an endlessly broken reflection -  )

>dzere = zlkt plazez amer!kanz != red! 2 go

a few days ago one nice person was saying:

  - when I was watching 'the mirror' for the first time in the cinema,
in the middle of the film I started to cry and I missed all of the
second half. I started to cry because it was so beautiful.

I smiled and thought: it is not necessary to ask him if he thinks
that beauty is relative.

claudia