real history of internet

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Fri Jun 21 21:16:41 CEST 2002

I am reading a book about the last person who has read Giordano Bruno:
Ted Anton: Eros, Magic, Renaissance and Why Was Professor Couliano Murdered?

Professor Couliano co-edited the Dictonary of Religions together with Mircea Eliade,
he coordinated after Eliade the History of Religion's Department at University of Chicago, and
was shot at the university in the mid-nineties.

a.