Oberhausen on the Road / August 2002

Kurzfilmtage niewalda at kurzfilmtage.de
Wed Jul 24 16:00:29 CEST 2002

Shorts from the Oberhausen distribution catalogue

Shorts from the Oberhausen distribution catalogue are presented all over
the world throughout the year. They are screened individually or in program
packages, at festivals, in museums, in cinemas. From now on we want to
inform you in a monthly newsletter about places and dates where you can see
these films. You will also find a constantly updated list at
www.kurzfilmtage.de/ikf/pages/sfe/index.php?id=106&lang_id=2.

Friday, 16th August, DÜSSELDORF, Germany
21.30 h, Hafenlichtspiele
http://new.heimat.de/home/sommerspiele/

Die Ballade vom Computer PX, Antal Lux, Germany 2000
Der Handstand, Ruth Olshan, Germany 2000
In My Slipstream, Angela Hanke-Wahls, Germany 2001
Mono-Chrono-Auto, Jörg Oswald, Germany 2000
Rack, Volker Schreiner, Germany 2000
Carmen, Anja Salomonowitz, Germany/Austria 2000
Near the Center, Georg Lendorff, Switzerland 1999
Der freie Mensch, Frank Westermeyer, Sylvie Boisseau, Germany 2001
Papa gena, Laila Pakalnina, Latvia 2001
Hello Ingmar, Gunilla Josephson, Canada 2000

Samstag, 17. August, MURTEN near Basel, Switzerland
0.30 Uhr, Expo.02 Schweizer Landesausstellung
http://www.expo.02.ch/d/home.html

Anything can happen, Marcel Lozinski, Poland 1995

Samstag, 31. August, HAGEN, Germany
19, 20, 21 und 22 Uhr, Westfälisches Freilichtmuseum
http://www.freilichtmuseum-hagen.de/

En el espejo del cielo, Carlos Salces, Mexico 1998
First Love, Philip Crawford, Australia 1999
Das schlafende Mädchen, Corinna Schnitt, Germany 2001

PREVIEW

7th and 9th September, Curzon Soho, London, UK
8th October, Filmmuseum Munich, Germany
11th, 13th, 18th und 19th October, Goethe-Institut, Kyoto, Japan
29th Oktober, 9th Queer Filmfestival, Bremen, Germany

ON OUR OWN BEHALF:
Due to a server crash our mailing list may not include some of the changes
made since March 2002. If you would like to change your address or
unsubscribe, please contact niewalda at kurzfilmtage.de.

Press contact: Sabine Niewalda, niewalda at kurzfilmtage.de

Internationale Kurzfilmtage Oberhausen
Grillostr. 34 | 46045 Oberhausen | Germany
Tel +49 (0)208 825-3073 | Fax 825-5413
www.kurzfilmtage.de
International Short Film Festival Oberhausen