"This is really lovely" -- True Love Project

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Wed Jul 24 12:08:41 CEST 2002

"This is really lovely"  -- True Love participant  April 2002

Dear Friends and Lovers,

I welcome you, yet again, to my True Love Project.  The True Love Project is
an ongoing event ensuring maximum effect with the most minimum of effort.
You need do nothing but supply the most basic contact information and your
energy will manifest exponentially, much like those small sponge dinosaurs
one drops in a glass of water.   Make room in your life or just relax and
grow.  I am currently taking appointments for July 20 - October 31, 2002.
>From July 26 - August 7 I will be on-site at the FREE MANIFESTA (information
below) in Frankfurt, Germany.
Drop in if you are in town.
Look forward to my new website.  Site info to follow.

PLEASE FORWARD GENEROUSLY AND EXTRAVAGANTLY ( and try to make sure it
doesn't look like porn spam -- a unfortunate side effect when trafficking in
love commerce).
I love you, Kathe

FIND TRUE LOVE
Kathe Izzo - writer, lover and conceptual artist will freely fall in love
with you, unconditionally and with unmitigated passion, for one day. On this
day you will be in full energetic contact with Kathe, as often and as deeply
as you desire. You will not be rushed nor will you share your day with
anyone else, unless you choose the advanced love option. There is no need
for any physical contact. Satisfaction guaranteed. For for further options,
more information and an appointment schedule please call: 508-243-2190 or
email katheizzo at hotmail.com.

LOVERS: PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FREE MOVIE @
http://WWW.FREEMANIFESTA.ORG/artists/izzo.html
ONLY ONE OF HUNDREDS OF AMAZING OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE TO YOU
AS A PARTICIPANT IN THE WORLD'S FIRST FREE MANIFESTA!!!!!!!
Over 225 artists & groups will be participating in free public art projects
of all kinds throughout the period 24 May through 25 August, 2002 in the
greater Frankfurt area.  FREE MANIFESTA creates an unedited and uncurated
space within the larger context of Manifesta 4, The European Biennial of
Contemporary Art and is curated in conjunction with the larger festival.
New York artist Sal Randolph initiated the FREE MANIFESTA after purchasing
her invitation to Manifesta 4 for $15,099 from artist Christoph Büchel on
Ebay, which he called "Invite Yourself."  Büchel, by auctioning off his
participation rights to Randolph also freed them, opening the flood gates to
the FREE MANIFESTA.

FREE MANIFESTA events and projects will take place all over the city, as
well as through the broadcast airwaves, telephone and mail systems and on
the internet.

READ THE LATEST FREE MANIFESTA NEWSLETTER (www.freemanifesta.org) for
current and upcoming events.
The FREE MANIFESTA headquarters is located on the ground floor of the
Frankfurter Kunstverein, at Römerberg near the Schirn Kunsthalle. Subway
stop Römer (U4, U5). It will be open daily 11 AM to 7PM. There will be no
charge for admission to the FREE MANIFESTA area (no Manifesta 4 ticket
required). Please stop by the headquarters for more information,
conversation, and occasional gifts of free artworks.

"Giving it away, not giving it away, is there any difference. Giving it
away, not giving it away." Gertrude Stein
"This useless thing we expect civilization to value is beauty." Sigmund
Freud

FREE MANIFESTA CATALOG  Summer 2002