Fw: mez interview

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Fri Jul 19 19:23:20 CEST 2002

dear mez,

exactly. I think about
- access to information & distribution & share
- the thread about spam - crossposting, one of the most interesting discussions on syndicate
[ah yes, frederic clearly stated that crossposting is net.wrong, but that's a dispute,
and it is not at all concluded. i think that Frederic was a bit offensive - we have two gods
here to state absolute truths - but i would be curious what he can say to your arguments]
- cyberfeminist ecriture
- data and medium perception, i like very much your text
- feedback - i like how  little rating +loy+ was happy about the exhibition
at incubation [congratulations to everybody]
- about face sub, i don't care very much, but the archives should be open
at least for research, to see whether, what, what kind of influence it had
on european cyberfeminism - if anyone keeps an archives, i would like to have a look

greetings,
anna