[syndicate] Re: Fwd: "October 100th issue"

Frederic Madre fmadre at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 18 01:27:16 CEST 2002

>maybe not, but you are welcome, don't you feel?

always (when I read)

>and you would come to syndicate meeting, i hope...
>nn can also send her cats.

never talk to cats when drunk

>when i could not unsubscribe neither from syndicate
>neither from nettime, it was impossibble]

I know that feeling

>you are lucky with your underberg.
>i got a cross, really.

you too ?
http://2balles.cc/index.html#79023337

>hm. i did not see this painting in antwerpen three years ago.

nah, it's a temporary exhibition
can't find the official website for it, it's in flemish
and I've just been bitten by a mosquito on the arm

>frederic, for me all this is still vey advanced: how do you find
>all images you want on the net?

actually, I don't
http://images.google.be/images?hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=primitiefs+antwerpen&sa=N&tab=wi&meta=

>and how do you link an mp3?

you just do
http://pleine-peau.com/vide-poches/so%20weit%20wie%20noch%20nie.mp3
maybe you can now call me "master of linking to mp3s"

bonne nuit!
f.