[syndicate] VIRUS etc....

astree galbiatta astreegalbiatta at free.fr
Tue Jul 16 11:43:33 CEST 2002

En réponse à claudia westermann <media at ezaic.de>:

thanks, had already deleted it ; i never open this kind of stuff.
hopefully you're watching good over the list ;

& so do nice philanthropic people such as pop4admin-nordnet or don't know
what :
part of its ip datas :
inetnum:      194.206.126.0 - 194.206.126.255
netname:      FR-NORDNET
descr:        NORDNET SA
country:      FR
admin-c:      DU11-RIPE
tech-c:       DU11-RIPE
status:       ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by:       RAIN-TRANSPAC :
same as the nice " autonomous" philanthropic friend of him, securitoo.com,
& hopefully he was miraculously caring about what syndicate receives..

kisses, astree

> Hello !!
>
> please DELETE the exe.file sent by olivera at b92.net.
>
> I wrote to Norway so that the attachment file size accepted by
> Syndicate might be reduced if possible.
> Perhaps there are some more possibilities to prevent something like
> this.

> wrote a message to her, she should check her computer. But it's
> possible that someone else only used her e-mail address to get
> through to the list.
>

> regards
> claudia

    mais