[betaville] betasummer == ellbtieav beateilvl lelivbeat avltieble ebtalvlei lavitebel lvtlibeea

betaville at wkmx.org betaville at wkmx.org
Thu Jul 11 10:47:05 CEST 2002

.

(anyone around paris in september-october ? please contact us
asap / we're working on "le programme des réjouissances" for
this betafall...)

[betaville] betasummer == ellbtieav beateilvl lelivbeat avltieble
ebtalvlei lavitebel lvtlibeea

                                                                       ¶
                                                               ¶
                                                        ¶
                                                  ¶
                                             ¶
                                         ¶
B E T A V I L L E                     ¶
                                    ¶
http://betaville.wkmx.org/         ¶
                                   ¶

betaville people playing in the summer
here + there

// 2002-07-11 - 2002-07-14
·C·A·M·P·I·N·G__E·L·E·C·T·R·O·N·I·C· [installations] [live] [workshop]
:::eva revox and neutrino invite you to participate to the first
edition of a sound + visual + installation workshop between 10th and
14th july that will take place in a beautiful site outside in the
country, located in the south of france, 40 km far from montelimar.
a friendly meeting of party people and network artists working in the
field of advanced electronic music and new visual forms, motivated to
get in touch with each other, develop common ideas, emulate and
collaborate while taking some holidays in the sun, close to beautiful
rivers ....
http://www.fiftyfifty.org/camping/
.fr | 40 km far from montelimar | lovely big garden

// 2002-07-23
soirée evenenement [live]
erich zahn, to, my jazzy child & noak katoi, organ, o.lamm, ernesto carnaval
http://www.evenement0.net
.fr | paris | batofar | face au 11 quai F. Mauriac | 75013

// 2002-07-26 - 2002-07-29
placard5 [demos] [festivals] [live]
::this is the fifth edition of the 'placard' headphone festival :::
::: live music/video performances for 12 headphones 72hrs non-stop :::
the festival is open to live audio & or video performances, djs,
software presentations ...==anything that can go on headphones..
http://placard5.dokidoki.fr
.fr | paris | Eve&Hellekin's | 128 rue de belleville
.jp | tokyo | HAPPYHOUSE | 3-17-18 kugayama suginami-ku

                                                     ¶

                 ¶

                                                      ¶

                    ¶