your uncomprehension

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Sat Jul 6 16:43:55 CEST 2002

7/5/02 4:28:11 AM, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

>spuriously synkronized.
>
>>but

who is i [who are you?]

>`i` spiral a bit each moment of waking [+ sleeping] life

you often want us to beleive that you are superior...;)
are you not human? do non-humans beleive that they are superior?
and do you make distinction between egoism and individualism, as i do?
are you perfekt? [do you beleive so?

>>2. how do you regard spam&art conferences?
>
>it's good 2 dr!ve [through them]

do you drive through the data sea? [like xy...]
- I swim.

>>+how as with the blue cards?  i don't know much about football.
>
>football is like sleeping. [u!th a referee (so it is more difficult to cheat
what is like being awake?  [in your view
dreaming, utopia, no name no body, no location?

>>ab
>
>yes. [!tz good 2 dr!ve (through dzm

yes? for you it's good?
i am not so sure that it is good for me too, - till Clement designs a special Tshield
i frame a+b
greetings,
[anna balint]

>MARIO MISKOVIC (HR)
>
>Hunters always claim that they love animals the most. But after they kill
>them, the animals end up in their stomachs and on their walls.
dze problm =_?

would you like to be killed just because someone says he loves you?