Domenico Olivero - Stefano Venezia:INNESTO-GREFFE-GRAFT (art-happening)

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Thu Jul 4 13:21:02 CEST 2002

INNESTO-GREFFE-GRAFT (art-happening)

INNESTO-GREFFE-GRAFT
Happening in the Park

You are cordially invited to happening in the Park, for the performance Innesto - Greffe - Graf next 7 September 2002.
A original happening will take place in Alpi Marittime's Park, Italy, near Turin.
It is a special artistic event, designed by important Italian young artists, Domenico Olivero and Stefano Venezia.

Around the 7th of September in the afternoon ( 5 p.m) we will rendezvous in the Vallette Valley, in the centre of the Alpi
Marittime's Park, for a particular art event in a public space. A new way for living in a global communication and a chat
among artists and the audience, in a wonderful natural space.

We will meet and walk in an original procession with dialogs and comparisons about human values. At the end of the
walking every person in the audience will build a sculpture in the shape of a constellation (in this case Ursa Major,
Great Bear).

For all information and map, look web site: http://digilander.iol.it/innestogreffe/index.html