No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Jul 3 20:42:10 CEST 2002

pcastine at t-online.de (Peter Castine)

[! love !t uen u r a cha!r. s!t pl!!!!!sz.

kome play  [u!!!!!!

>>yes. you will know when it is imaginative.
>>cycling74 will ban you from the list + you know ...
>
>Well, David Zicarelli regularly flames me.

more smiles. he hasnt kontrol over what he feels. [unlike you lovely+eeeee

>Not as good as being banned, I
>know, but doesn't that count for anything?

you want 2 sulk +?
[! knou u do]

>The trouble with using standard English is that one can't hide behind
>pseudo-syntax after making a _fl<FC>chtigkeitsfehler_. Naturally, I meant
>'imaginary'.

of course one can

>I won't argue with your assessment of Litter, although I disagree with
>you.

sulk. mag !k +?

>Despite disagreement, I still love you, Netochka. Can you understand
>that?

i do not understand anything. i just feel certain things which lead to other things.
more smiles.

>Won't you play with me?

what are we playing +?

>>yes. friendly.