[syndicate] [transmediale] transmediale.03 - play global! - Call for proposals (English version)

Frederic Madre fmadre at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 1 17:09:48 CEST 2002

hello there,

about anna's proposition, I'm reminded that 2 years ago I proposed something for ISEA2000 in paris
which was to have a bowling contest of mailing-lists
we should rent a bowling alley for a day or an evening, each mailing list would designate a team of bowlers,
each mailing list would have one lane and they would fight according to international bowling rules
there was a lot of good feed back from several mailing lists but I falied to get anything,er, rolling with ISEA do I, er, dropped the ball.

mayve the idea can ve revived

yeah,
f.