DIAN Announcement for July

DIAN info at dian-network.com
Mon Jul 1 01:16:42 CEST 2002

              DIAN - Digital Interactive Artists' Network

                                [Image]

                         http://dian-network.com

July:

DIAN - Digital Interactive Artists' Network -
Our focus for the month of July is DELLBRUGGE and DE MOLL. We proudly
present their work:

"How do you feel ?"

http://dian-network.com/navigation.html

"How do you feel" is the barometer of the world wide mood. It does not
only measure the collective mood but produces it. Each entry is
registered. A program checks the amount of positive and negative inputs
and calculates the global feeling of the day as well as the emotional
curve of the year. Listen to your heart and let your feelings flow!

DIAN - Digital Interactive Artistsī Network - is a network for artists
who are seriously involved in using Internet technology in the domain of
contemporary art. We are deeply interested in artists working in this
field.
Artists working with the web, the net and related domains, please submit
your work here:

http://dian-network.com/information.html

        Visit DIAN and explore what can be done on the Internet.

                    address: http://dian-network.com
                      e-mail: info at dian-network.com

to unsubscribe from this list send an email
to unsubscribe at dian-network.com