[syndicate] Fwd: "October 100th issue"

Diana McCarty diana at vifu.de
Thu Jul 18 21:16:00 CEST 2002

she replied that this is not enough and it is not a proper introduction
to get on the list.
faces archives are closed, they have no publications,
non members cannot get an idea of what they are doing.

anna:

Interesting how memory works.. I recall that you were one of the first
women invited to join faces.. we sat in your kitchen drinking coffee.....
the list not yet running. Fuzzy recollection, but you seemed uninterested
in women only lists  and declined the invitation.  Later, when you wanted
to join, if memory serves, you refused to send any bio or answer the other
standard question of why you wanted to join... I was curious about why you
had changed your mind - but that only lead to conflicting messages being
sent to myself and another moderator...   Open archives and publications
are not standard for mailing lists.

diana

Frederic: I promise whiskey next time...