No subject

Auriea Harvey a at e8z.org
Wed Jan 30 13:35:25 CET 2002

http://www.entropy8zuper.org/godlove/69

>          51      When ye are passed over Jordan into
>                  the land of Canaan;
>          52      Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants
>                  of the land from before you, and destroy
>                  all their pictures, and destroy all their
>                  molten images, and quite pluck down
>                  all their high places:
>          53      And ye shall dispossess the inhabitants
>                  of the land, and dwell therein:
>                  for I have given you the land to possess it.
>          55      But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants
>                  of the land from before you;
>                  then it shall come to pass,
>                  that those which ye let remain of them
>                  shall be pricks in your eyes,
>                  and thorns in your sides,
>                  and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.
>          56      Moreover it shall come to pass,
>                  that I shall do unto you,
>                  as I thought to do unto them.
>
>          God, Numbers 33, 51-56

You are invited to the world premiere of NUMBERS
the long awaited sequel to Genesis, Exodus, and Leviticus
based the fourth book of the Bible and the Torah.
http://e8z.org/godlove/69/numbers-poster.jpg

Read what the critics are saying!

2002-01-10 15:58
stunning!!
i've watched it twice and i'm certain i'll go back and look again..
the two of you have such a knack for telling a story and creating
drama with your flash pieces. graphically it has beautiful depth and
the animations are so good that i forget they are animations:)
-orb8

2002-01-10 18:28
...it's gorgeous...helps that i've got a better connection now... the
ladybug segment reminded me of "once upon a forest"
-lli

It is pieces like this which remind me why I ever started working in
the web. By the same token, it's pieces like this which make me
wonder whatever I was thinking to try my own hand in the company of
such skill and ingenuity....
Numbers is fantastic.
-crossvector

i.love
must now go smack some corporate ceos then slumber in the forest.
-ndroid

2002-01-10 22:10
Wow.
-gracejustis