irony

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Wed Jan 30 01:48:35 CET 2002

> >everyone else is free to lead the theoretical discussion on high level.
>>And everyone could filter my mailings as well.
>
>everyone ?
>I beg to differ

it's possible:
instructions are included on Syndicate homepage
http://anart.no/~syndicate/subpages/filter.html

and we know * w * h * y *

>>>in a dispute the "I" is not so important, specially if you are a moderator.
>>
>>I am not. I never wanted to be.
>
>and for this you were

>chosen

autsch - ( these are at least three tons of irony )

I guess ..... the music is playing

 > Goethe jumped into a party, asked for Gretchen and met instead Baudelaire,
 > who preferred to eat the dessert first. But bad manners are not to be
discussed.
 > The music is playing.

actually I must say, that in between I was sometimes thinking that it would
be a very good idea to discuss * b * a * d * * m * a * n * n * e * r * s
*  ...... ;) ............ future ***
oops .. did I forget something ? ... well

>>>eg. when you shoot back to agricola de cologne: 'now finally the artists
>>>know what to do',
>>
>>well
>>
>>>- and he left the list -
>
>maybe he had found a list that accepts spam w/o thinking ?
>
> >hm .. there are still jumps in it ... ;)
>
>what was I thinking ?

can you recall the step before the last one ?

>f.

claudia