Fwd: furtherfield update...

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Tue Jan 29 17:16:38 CET 2002

   Hi everyone!

   Furtherfield is going through many changes at present & we are glad to
   welcome the new members to the team who are Matt, Ad, Leila, Eileen &
   Marylin. We have some excellent projects in motion already this year.

   One project is 'Furthernoise', a new addition to the furtherfield.org
   website. This site will mainly present contemporary music, experimental,
   sound poetry & visuals with music and noise.  We welcome all
   contributions. Because of server issues (bandwidth & space etc.) we may
   have to be selective with the content on the site. Matt & Ad, who are
   musicians themselves, will be selecting what goes on the site. It should
   all be up and running in March.

   We are still looking at our options for a server for Furthernoise so let
   us know if there is anything excellent, cheap or free out there.

   We will never ask for money for the promotion of the content that is
   viewed on our web sites. We are able to do this because we are self funded
   - meaning that we invest a certain amount of our own incomes to the
   project. This makes us more independent and frees us up to be actively
   involved in projects that due to the radical nature of their content are
   not always going to be accepted commercially or by funders. Having said
   this we do have two projects currently underway that will be funded
   externally.

   Please submit new creatrive contributions or links to
   http://www.furtherfield.org or contribute your diary entries to DIDO (Day
   in Day out) at  http://www.dido.uk.net , or send us your koool sounds for
   the new Furthernoise project.

   Bye for now and hope all is well..

   marc garrett & ruth catlow

   If you would like to be removed from the furtherfield mailing list return
   this email with unsubscribe in the e-mail header -we will not be offended
   for life is kool for us at the moment and our group is getting stronger
   each day, putting the positive vibes out there with a collective vision

   that is BIGGER THAN WARS. So if you want to remain on the mailing list
   simply do nothing or just say hello.
-------- End of forwarded message --------