[syndicate] [Fwd: [spectre] Re: synd.archive 1999]

Andrej Tisma aart at EUnet.yu
Tue Jan 29 16:51:05 CET 2002

 Thanks God and V2,

Now everyone can check that during the Kosovo war I was just attacking Kosovo Liberation Army terrorists

who worked hand in hand with Al Qaeda Talebans. I hope my mailings are not erased, as I was removed from their

Nettime Big Brother list.