[syndicate] [Fwd: Patriot Registration]

Andrej Tisma aart at EUnet.yu
Sun Jan 27 01:36:24 CET 2002

Dear Claudia, first I must say this is not my work. And other thing, I
thought this is a discussion list, so I think we should be informed
about what is going on around us. I think that this WHITE HOUSE PARODY
is excelent web site. I think your fear of truth in your own western
world is INHUMAN.
Andrej