DiDa Wb

Miren Eraso meraso at kultura.gipuzkoa.net
Wed Jan 23 15:06:00 CET 2002

Dear syndicate,
I'm sending the official announcement of Di-Da Web page that I'd like you to
insert in your mailing list. Thank you,
Miren Eraso

Di-Da Web Page official announcement
Deadline: January 31, 2002

Di-Da Web pages are small pieces through which we try to get creative
artists involved in the Arteleku web project who will provide lively
specific proposals. These pieces serve as surprise inserts in the
characteristic data flow on the internet.

These light-hearted digital proposals appear at random when users type in
arteleku.net on their browsers. After interacting and playing with them, or
simply looking at each of them, after a few seconds you enter the Arteleku
page and you can access the standard contents on this page. In the first
phase, the pieces were produced by Vaquero, Joaquin Gáńez, Manu Arregui and
Ibón Sáenz de Olazagoitia. In a second phase they were joined by Di-da web
pages by Saioa Olmo and Ti-Ta.net.

Now that the official announcement of the di-da web page has been made
public, anyone who wants to, can send in their proposals and, if they are
selected, go on to form part of the di-da web page collection. Out of all
the pieces that they receive, the arteleku.net editorial team will choose
five whose work is to be exhibited with the other pieces. The artists
selected will earn 25,000 pesetas in royalties.

Notes.

The only restriction regarding this official announcement concerns the size
of the pieces: they must not exceed 80k.
You must also be able to see them using Internet Explorer and Netscape
browsers.
The deadline for presenting pieces is the 31st of January 2002.
The address that they must be sent to is di-da at arteleku.net; you need to
send the piece with an e-mail address that you can be contacted at.
www.arteleku.net
ARTELEKU.
DONOSTIA (BASQUE COUNTRY) SPAIN.