No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Jan 19 21:16:05 CET 2002

01

>hello nn

the concepts or objekts with which a writer is concerned cannot be named.

>nebula.m81 has run here for some time, and i am amazed with it. I think it
>is an incredible piece of audio software art.

i wish to feel what you are saying.

>That makes me want to ask you
>questions.

i have felt that.

>I am researching about making music on the net (for a phd thesis), and one
>part is a series of interviews with *experts* - that is people using the net
>to _produce_ music which contains structural reflections of the medium.
>(one could say)

every reader will travel differently.

01 odr

>i never hate you,

that would be useful.

>only when you harrass the people,

people are harassed by productivity
rather than power.

dont take my word however. as k g od.
it has harassed people in the past.present.future perfekt

>or
>you stress them eg. the poor artist asking for nato.7652552 component,

the poor life form is sponsored by innumerable konglomerates.
most recently mit has published his book.

he is negatively poor. as most artists he own an uniform
and wears it during ...

>or consider people objects, or inferior to you,

in the name of love.

>than you are lucky that we don't meet.

\ \ d zatth !nk!ngfeel !ng