[syndicate] re: coffee misery

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Thu Jan 10 13:31:13 CET 2002

Hi,
Fred Foreman, the initiator of the LA Sock Exhange Market is one of those who
carefully examine the coffee situation worldwide. He is from the coffee police.
Whenever he drinks coffee he leaves his coffee policeman
namecard  on the table. This is a table of a complicated evaluation system about
the quality of prime material, preparation, service. I know in Hungary he was quite
effective, he had to leave his appropiate remarks about the disastrous coffee once or twice
- instead of pourboire - and than the shocked waiters started to improve the quality.
greetings
Anna - also struggling for a better coffee