http://members.tripod.com/~stevecra/1014.gif

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Tue Jan 8 01:50:43 CET 2002

spying in foreign countries ..........................

huuuuuiiiiiii
http://members.tripod.com/~stevecra/1014.gif

                                                                          //
pssshhhh

dear jodis, we have unsubscribed you for now; it has always been made very
clear that http://members.tripod.com/~stevecra/1014.gif is *not* a
performance space for artists - that's what

brought the syndicate down.                          // pssshhhh .. it's
better no one knows

if you want to post stuff like this to
http://members.tripod.com/~stevecra/1014.gif occasionally, please, talk to
us.

                                                               // I love
occasions

mez does, and there is no problem with the occasional poem from her.

                                                         // oha - some
explanation - iiiiiiiiiiiiii what an ........

we abandoned syndicate                 // this is new !!!!!!!!

because there was too much of what you now seem to be starting here on
spectre.
again, both inke and i are happy to talk about this with you.

                                              // uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh - sticky

so far, you have not responded to any of our messages. you are welcome to
read the list in the archive, you can even post and inke and i will approve
what we think is appropriate on the
http://members.tripod.com/~stevecra/1014.gif list.

                                       // proper

with best regards [...]