[syndicate]

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Mon Jan 7 12:59:56 CET 2002

>                                     we are discussing spelling +?

perhaps we are discussing concepts ....

melinda at subtle.net

[...]

-empyre- is not the place for conference announcements, or art show =
invitations or email text works. i think we are all connected to (often =
too) many networks which provide these functions already.

If anyone consistantly spams the list, sends attachments, or is abusive =
towards other members i will unsubscribe them.

as i have made the subscriber list invisible so that it can't be =
harvested by bulk emailers,

[...]

http://www.acm.org/siggroup/auto/ATDefs.html#Autopoiesis&Autonomy

-c