who is poolboy at supercheesy.com?

Ben Leblond poolboy at supercheesy.com
Tue Jan 1 14:01:00 CET 2002

Dear syndicate

After receiving my New Year greeting card from Sydney, you probably wondered
who I was and where I got your email address.

First of all, I'd like you to accept my apologies for the inconvenience of
receiving an 'undesired' message. Of course, this was not a virus at all that
has been sent to all recipients of my inbox but an experiment. Also, the
"<br><br>" in the message were caused by a simple configuration error when
sending the message.

In most cases, this email address (syndicate at anart.no) ended up in my inbox
because we either have common friends, colleagues, interests or work areas;
and sometimes all of the above ;-) Therefore, I intentionally sent you my
wishes thinking you would enjoy them whoever you are; being a strong believer
in random networking.

Now, that still doesn't explain precisely the how we can be related. If you
have an idea, and if you wish to find out, I am willing to help; just reply
to this message. You can also have a look at my website
http://www.supercheesy.com and browse the photo gallery on
http://www.supercheesy.com/benz (that might ring some bells)

Hoping that your wishes come true and a prosperous New Year,

Cordially,

--Benjamin.