stories

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Thu Jan 31 15:34:02 CET 2002

My mailbox gets stuffed. 60 mails per day, sometimes more sometimes less. I
do not read them all. Only some. And still there are much more. Who am I
reading ? Why ?
 From an orchester playing a symphony I only hear some voices and notice
sometimes that voices refer to others, which I have never heard. In the
symphony, that is played, the voices I hear make many stories on different
layers, they cristallize, sometimes they refer to each other and three
stories become one for a short while before they seperate into five. I
compose the concert I listen to. My choices make the music and generate my
own voice in reply, sometimes one voice in a story of many voices.

Do you know who I am ? Do you believe the tease, the lover, the sunshine or
one crying girl ? Is there a truth ? Why ?

You compose the concert you listen to. My voice is generated in reply. Who
am I ?  The tease, the lover, the sunshine or one crying girl ? Is there a
truth ? Why ?

Here I am voice in a symphony, which you can partly hear. You are the
composer. My voice is generated in reply. Do you believe the composition ?
Why ?

Am I the tease, the lover, the sunshine or one crying girl ? What would you
like to believe ? Or is there one truth ? Why ?

Are you the composer of your belief in every story that is told ?

smile

Do you like stories to be true ?

Why ?