Fwd: Re: [Re: [syndicate] \/\ : chapitre 165 « Invincible East 1 contre 4 »

Frederic Madre fmadre at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 30 23:12:19 CET 2002

At 23:00 30/01/2002 +0100, Frederic  Madre wrote:
>perhaps. love,

am I the only one who is getting sick of deleting posts about jungle???

The d.Invincible face East s.exprime clearly its love for Duong Link Dinh,
it raises the question: -

Is what you have badly?

It removes the shoes for Duong Lien Dinh, and it takes a cover to cover it,
c.est exactly as a woman who is spirit of s.occuper of her husband. The
four knights look at in a rather incomprehensible way, they n.ont never
considering that of the life

1 fois:
http://028.online.fr/HQ14.JPG
courtesy of paul dupouy and claudia westermann
_

, it want to laugh,

  but they do not n.arrivent. Invincible East (Brigit Flax) comes out a
towel of color chestnut to wipe mud located on the face of Duong Dinh.
Duong Dinh s.énerve by putting a question rather arrogant - the enemy ones
are opposite you, and you treat me like if a milked mother her son, you all
kill them, then our loves sets will be passed. Invincible East answers with
small a mouse: -

you are right, they broke your leg, you have badly, j.ai badly also in my
c.ur.

Nham Nga Hanh, Huong Van Thien are experienced epeists, they know well
Jiang Hu, the world, they already saw the homosexual ones, but in this
case, c.est the Master d.un large clan of Jiang Hu is homosexual, they
n.ont never considering that of the life, they think that Invincible East
(Brigit Lin) is insane. Suddenly, the climate becomes tended,

death seems to spread in the room,

anybody n.ose to breathe extremely, Linh Wu Chung (Jet Li) takes the hand
of Doanh Doanh (Rosamund Kwand), it is put in front of protecting it. Nham
Nga Hanh comes out its sword gently, and he says: - Congratulation,
Invincible East you succeeded with practice l.art martial of the crowned book.

Invincible smiling East: - I thank you for m.avoir given this book. Nham
Nga Hanh laughs yellow while speaking: - But why you m.as locked up?
Invincible East requires: - But I t.ai not killed, is what c.est the truth?
I do not want that you finishes your life in prison, c.est all.

  Linh Wu Chung (Jet Li) comes out his sword, it points it towards the
chest of Invincible East to prepare, it says - what I hate more in the life
c.est the hypocritical people, neither man nor woman. Invincible East
howls, one knows that it goes s.énerver: - Which are you? Linh Wu Chung
answers: - my name is Linh, Linh Wu Chung Invincible East known as: - j.ai
always desire for seeing you, because Doanh Doanh (Rosamund Kwand) is in
love with you, it speaks about you all the time, but you n.est not very
beautiful, you are far behind Duong Lien Dinh. Linh Wu Chung laughs: -
physically c.est true, I n.ai nothing special, but I am a man honest, and
sincere, your small buddy Duong Lien Dinh, physically very beautiful, very
muscular but he n.est not a man ha ha!! The face of Invincible East(Brigit
Lin) becomes very red, it jumps quickly towards Linh Wu Chung, it comes out
its needle and it sinks the point of l.aiguille towards Linh Wu Chung (Jet
Li) Linh Wu Chung saw qu.il has there things foreigners between Invincible
East (Brigit Lin) and Duong Lien Dinh, c.est why he wanted to make
provocation to irritate Invincible East.

The readers must know that at the time d.un combat it is necessary
absolutely to keep its calms,

  if one s.énerve the force and the concentration strongly decreases. Linh
Wu Chung(Jet Li) quickly acts its sword to attack with the throat of
Invincible East( http://pleine-peau.com/home/desk/028.JPG
  ) Its technique is very fast, and in more Linh Wu Chung (Jet Li) aims
well the throat of Invincible Eat, if Invincible East is not moved back,
l.épée will cross its throat. But suddenly, Linh Wu Chung (Jet Li) feels a
small pain on the left cheek, then its sword with the d.aller place
straight towards the throat of Invincible East (Brigit Lin), l.épée s.est
deviated, this n.est not this qu.il wanted to make. It should be understood
that Invincible East (Brigit Lin) is too fast for Linh Wu Chung (Jet Li).
During one time shorter qu.un lights, it sinks its needle on the cheek of

 > what is wrong with Little Richard??
Nothing in my mind. Saw him play live last year, and if I can do that at his
age, I'll be made up
Cheers
Ted Byfield Net Art Groupie