[syndicate]

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Sun Jan 27 21:23:13 CET 2002

>cloud.!a !n muz!k 4rm
>
> >;)
>

>chptr 8: uat a lvl! un! 4rm

mmmmmmm ... do you want me to moderate you ?

>nn: dzere = 0+0 path out ov dzat lab!r!nth

how true

http://www.training-for-germany.de/tips99/hund2.gif

>\ \ freedom !znt !mportant

welllllllllllllllllllllllll  ....  very reasonable * : * ) *

 >-Scary enough! We're in it alltogether....

if there are no politics to discuss anymore between the Western countries
... hm ...
someone told me, there is still soccer ....

[...]
Although there were many thousands of blue-shirted French and Italian fans
at either end to cheer on the two finalists, there were chants of "Holland,
Holland" from the orange-shirted Dutchman in the crowd, who were still
upset that their own team didn't make it to the final.
The game really started as a Dutch treat as it got off to a blistering
start as France went straight on the attack, and the pace of Thierry Henry
ripped the Italian defense apart after just 40 seconds.
But the final ball was poor, allowing Italy to launch their own raid as
Marco Delvecchio forced Fabien Barthez to sprint from his goal to clear the
danger. [...]