[Fwd: Patriot Registration]

Andrej Tisma aart at EUnet.yu
Sat Jan 26 22:43:46 CET 2002

SEE THIS FOLKS AND ENJOY!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Patriot Registration
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 13:25:19 -0500
From: deck at artcontext.net
To: aart at eunet.yu

    ATTENTION CITIZENS:
    As part of the Bush Administration's ongoing efforts to
    obliterate all traces of terrorism in the United States, the
    Department of Justice has commenced registration* of each
    and every American Patriot. By registering all non-terrorists
    within our borders, it is our intention to make use of the
    process of elimination to identify the evil ones who walk among
    us. If you are a non-terrorist (American Patriot), your
    participation is required. Please register below.
         - John Ashcroft
           United States Attorney General

	http://www.whitehouse.org/initiatives/patriot/index.asp