[syndicate] Call for Participation

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Tue Feb 26 04:03:20 CET 2002

At 23:03 25.02.02 +0100, you wrote:
>Call for Participation
>marathon art webcast 'Orai' @ ISEA2002.
>
>The Link foundation in Holland is preparing a 3 x 24 h webcast from the
>ISEA2002 symposium in Nagoya Japan (October 27-31).

Hi everyone,

just wanted to mention that I am thinking of a Syndicate project for Isea
in which everyone on the list can participate .. will mainly provide a
structure, a database and
and will have a 'live' and 'remix' part
the remix part then could lead to a theoretical text orr to an artwork or
to whatever ....
there will be a time limit then ...
;) I guess, now everyone knows what I am talking about .. well ... will
explain this later or tomorrow ..

frederic, are you sleeping or thinking ?

will check if parts of it or the whole thing fits into the above mentioned

hm ... ;)

> >And you can found it even in my
> >village local daily papers.
>
>quaint.