[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ super conductive networked garden like mind ... which is your mind .... and my mind. The embodied mind.

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Feb 21 10:38:58 CET 2002

>1. What is Nato.0+55?

http://www.eusocial.com/242.schone.neue.veLt

>How would you define it?

I would name it.  [after you.  notiza: mouth lines - caused by excessive smiling
                                       are enough to ruin a career.

>How long has it been around?

Is it true that
I have sent empty envelopes as invitations to my second birthday?

Da. http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.ircam.html

>2. How does artists creating software for artists better serve them?

It innervates the global Immune (TM) Netplay.
Effervescent + sensual - it tantalizes all the senses.

>What can artists do

They can wear the NN book.
It is 2m tall and contains the NN fashion line. furniture line.
                                  several fine points \+\ 01 Issey Miyake doll.

soon at _ http://www.eusocial.com/nnnnnnnn

>What can artists do to create software that technologists cannot?

I am you. You am I. We are not an artist. We are the Immune (TM) Netplay.
Effervescent + sensual.

>(I'm

Y'm

Immune (TM) Netplay = Parasitik Programming [the v.future of concept oriented programming]

>your site: "Software programs authored by technologists with
>little or no knowledge of creative practice prevent creative individuals
>from selecting, accessing and defining underlying structures, from
>allocating  priorities, and delegating tasks-effectively inhibiting the
>creative process.")

Pursued by a tiny girl in yellow dress
white ducks move deliberately across a green
sward sloping down to crystalline water.

>3. Can software help bring about social change?

Start a (r]evolution from your body.
Soft wear may.

>Do you think that your software does?

I will not rent my womb.

http://membank.org/dataset/inter.body/propaganda.html

>How does your software reflect the values of decentralization
>and individualism?

You are referring to my neu softwar:e|  Immune (TM) Netplay.

I share_

        macropetala  May-June 6¹ ­ 8¹ Plum
        Extremely showy. plum-purple flowers. and a reliable bloomer tooŠ
        \\ Definitely a must-have!
        Pruning A.

- 2
-

>do not waste my or your time by
>responding to this mail. i am glad

you are so nervous darling.
come down and have an ice-cube.

>ciao,
>alex

peace = sex

war = the transformation of the study of pain into pleasure.

nn - invisible plane

-
-
-

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
            \/       __
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova at eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com

                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!
   Just Say Yes      !!!      http://steim.nl/leaves/petalz

milosevic - "We are the only country that managed to shoot down an invisible plane,"