d>art 02 / call

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Fri Feb 15 13:55:31 CET 2002

http://www.dlux.org.au/

http://www.dlux.org.au/dart02/

dLux media arts is calling for works for their fifth international showcase
of experimental screen and time-based media d_art 02 > june / july 2002
Sydney, Australia

d>art 02 is held in conjunction with the 49th Sydney Film Festival, with
screenings taking place at the Dendy Opera Quays in June 2002. The d>art02
exhibition component will be installed at key venue in Sydney throughout
June / July 2002. The program will then tour inter/ nationally.

conditions of entry + general information

• deadline_
Entries must be received at the office of dLux media arts on or before
Friday 1st March 2002, addressed to:

d>art 02
dLux media arts
PO Box 306 Paddington
NSW 2021 Australia

(there is no entry fee applicable to d>art 02)

• selection criteria _
• d>art 02 is open to all Australian and International artists.
• we seek new art works ( preferably completed after 1 january 2001) in two
strands 1:screen and 2:exhibition
• we seek challenging, spicy, pivotal and dynamic media
[d>art02 program will be selected by a panel of representatives from the
screen and time-based media arts industries in late march]

http://www.dlux.org.au/dart02/data.html