No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Feb 15 02:30:06 CET 2002

>hello !

th wounding of woman

>who can tell me

>how to build a proper beat detection patch in max.

problem - proper.

the poets have scattered you.
i want to gather you up again
in a vessel that makes you glad.

you may readily detect the `beat` [although it isnt the case always
(even for intellectually mort techno)] + 01 program cannot 4
common sense isnt proper.

>I =
>need to use MSP to find the tempo of repetitive techno music

                                       tautology

>running =
>live into my soundcard.=20
>
>Is FFT the answer?

it sees through your eyes in all the ages.
01 requirment fft != for 01 freq. measurement.

>With techno I usually find the attack of the Bassdrum =
>at 260 Hz, and that is usually a good frequency to start with. But =
>accurate frequenies vary depending on tracks...

the listener as well holds out its self as answe.

>An

>issue is that I have My video Sequencer (NATO.0+55) playing multiple video =
>loops and tracks, plus effects, so I can't run Max in overdrive.

time is max the canvas stretched by your pain the overdrive.

NATO - always perplexed by the loneliness of overdriven humans