ala.lala.la.bam.bam.bam.anglo.bam.bam.yum

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Feb 14 15:06:37 CET 2002

>From: Garth Paine <garth at activatedspace.com.au>

       uuuuuuuuu   i am the drink u drink

Garth Paine  - in 01 frenzied++ mental traf!k

>talking about the IRCAM FTP archive, I have always felt it rather
>rediuculous that those of us who bought our version of MAX/MSp from
>Cycling or Opcode were not able to access the developments from
>IRCAM.  The forum is far too expensive for most of us, and it seems
>silly that if we bought through IRCAm we would be able to access
>IRCAM object, and purchases through Cycling do not give us that
>pleasure - surelly the main fee is for the software infrastructure,
>and the community should be more open when it comes to IRCAM
>developments???
>- --

cycling74 is a parasitic. monopolistic. thieving anglo.saxon corporation.
why is it surprising to you that the .fr government should finance cycling74 bastard
curriculum at all +?

>Cheers

remarkably prescient.

>Garth
>
>see my installation pieces and hear my music at
>http://www.activatedspace.com.au

cycling is an intimate occupation in our modern e poch - isn t it monsieur?

>The forum is far too expensive for most of us,

inter facing smiles. the reciprocal love of musicians + korporat.fascists bemused
me always + brings my tulip lips ___... into 01 bloom - which very often i simply
cannot bear to cover with my morpho.memesis.

nn - i can eskape my FREE will

-
-
-

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova at eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com

                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!
   n  r  .   5        !!!      http://steim.nl/leaves/petalz