1+1=1

Anna Balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Mon Feb 11 20:33:51 CET 2002

Dear Alexei Shulgin [v.ugly],
?!? I thought Jeremy Bernstein said only that nato is rather slow?!?
I wonder whether he can get nato updates...
greetings,
anna balint

 http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74
Cycling74 Corporation employs Jeremy Bernstein,
who has "updated" an already prosaic, dilettantish, incomplete and outdated,
sterile, aesthetically and morphologically unsanitary
over view of NATO.0+55 with incomplete, inaccurate,
outdated, false and spiteful disinformation about software
Jeremy Bernstein does not own nor is he knowledgeable of,
in order to further the systematic Cycling74 sponsored sabotage.

Jeremy Bernstein takes part in ultra unsanitary Cycling74 Corporation communications.

Jeremy Bernstein desires praises for content. We understand - any fool can create content and most
do.
http://www.homestead.com/stnick1/befana1.html