My Life as a Shit...

info at furtherfield.org info at furtherfield.org
Mon Feb 11 05:09:55 CET 2002

BlankMy Life as a Shit...

It is exactly those kind of moments in life that encourage me to get up in the morning and it's got everything to do with sensation but nothing to do with sensational. It's purely spiritual, not like a religion or a contained doctrine handed down by institutional monkeys all chasing the same banana. It's about a sense of being, a sense of place and has everything to do with nothing plus everything at the same time. I am tired of pretending to be something else, someone else. As I have grown older, discovering the tricks of the trade, learnt more about surviving and keeping my real identity separate from others who would not normally understand my personal realness. I have had to become a spy in a world that as a matter of course denies real sensuality from the individual, unless it is hidden or sold as a product. I have redesigned myself, adapted and mutated to my given surroundings yet I have remained true to my dreams.

thought it time to let people know about this who have not read it yet...

http://www.furtherfield.org/mgarrett/shit.htm

marc garrett