[syndicate] nettime-l & -b

Peter Luining email at ctrlaltdel.org
Sun Feb 10 00:02:04 CET 2002

anna balint wrote:

> Dear Peter,
> nettime bold started with the nettime.free thread in October 1998,
> misunderstood in the end...

ehhh... do we understand each other, i talked about nettime-bold
as NOT a the unmoderated version that nettime claims it to be

if i go to the info page of nettime- bold at

the first sentence i read is:
"Nettime-bold -- the uncut, unmoderated version of nettime-l"

in my eyes this means you should get everything that's on nettime-l
+ more (the things they didn't let through for nettime-l)

this is just not true, on nettime-l you see many messages that never
appear on nettime-bold... just check a pair of regular nettime posters
as for example geert lovinck in the nettime of -l & -b in the archives
of both at you see articles that are on -l & not on -b

peter