online demonstration for global unity.......oh

deb king debkking at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 14:17:57 CET 2002

My apologies, the assets are at http://www.collateralassets.com

This project has been up since october and has received good response ...
please visit and participate.  It's an 'aesthetically pleasing' project
... more importantly it fits into the aspect of 'guerilla performance' by
appearing first in google's search engines when someone looks for
'collateral assets,' of course, it is also a play on the military term
'collateral damage.' A gentle piece of activism....

Also, my french is absolutely awful, I used an online translator for
the french version of the 'add image' page... corrections would be greatly

and humbly appreciated.

Regards,
Deb King