Soundtoys

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Mon Feb 4 20:13:32 CET 2002

SOUNDTOYS.
www.soundtoys.net
Call  for  works.Festival and exhibition.
(1) FOR THE ONLINE EXHIBITION - audio visual work by artists using the internet as a medium.
We are looking for works that explore the use of technology to advance audio visual communication. Works may take
the form of art toys,  generative music, interactive environments, or similar. We are interested in the use of all internet
friendly
programming technologies eg shockwave, flash, vrml, java etc.
(2) FOR THE  FESTIVAL
Soundtoys  are being asked to present  the  works offline  at  festivals.  If  you want to take part send  in  audio visual
works and interactive art pieces. These must be finished projects, send work in by cdrom.
(3) CALL  FOR  PAPERS  AND  TEXTS - texts by artists, writers, programers, researchers, relating to new media.
If  you  work  in  this  area  we  would  like  to  hear  from you.
As well as providing a permanent online home for the content at soundtoys.net.
Soundtoys will be taking part and linking with other festivals worldwide.
Zip up your work and send some info about it. Don't forget to include relevant details.ie your name, project title, year
created, brief bio, info about the work, and also send the work. If  you  files  are  too big  but  you  would  like  it
presented  at festival  send  in  a cd rom  version.
Application form  online.
SOUNDTOYS.NET
web  and  info... ....     http://www.soundtoys.net
email  .......... .....       info at soundtoys.net