Soros - KLA - pipelines

Andrej Tisma aart at EUnet.yu
Fri Feb 1 01:57:13 CET 2002

Misko wrote:

> As second G.S. himself has tried to distance himself from business in
> the region of East Europe and the Balkans, precisely because of the existence
> of the Foundations.

from:
Washington Behind Terrorist Attacks in Macedonia
by Michel Chossudovsky [23 July 2001]
http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/choss/behind.htm

...George Soros is also part of the Wall Street financial
establishment which is colonising the Balkans. And this "economic conquest"
by American financial interests is supported by the US
military-intelligence
apparatus, which is funneling covert support to the terrorists.

While George Soros finances "peace" and "reconciliation" initatives in
Macedonia, he also supports the KLA. Across the border in Kosovo, the Soros
sponsored Kosova Foundation for an Open Society (KFOS) is funding the
activities of "local governments" controlled by KLA appointees. This
assistance was initially channeled through a World Bank "Post Conflict
Trust
Fund," of which 90 percent of the financing is controlled by George Soros.

Needless to say, Soros is close to the seat of political power in the
US, he
works hand in glove with the World Bank and has significant economic
interests in the Balkans. His Open Society Institute is also supporting the
"alternative media" in Macedonia with all the appearances of purporting to
advance "democracy" and "freedom of the press.

> I have not heard any roumors about him being an investor of the
> Pipelines which are yet to be built.

from:
WHY ARE WE IN KO$OVO?
A mystery uncovered.

by Justin Raimondo

http://128.121.216.19/justin/pf/p-j031401.html

...connection of George Soros to the effort to expropriate and "privatize" the Trepca
    mines, worth some $5 billion. But as it turns out, the Trepca connection was only
    gravy: the main course is being served as I write. For the news that an oil pipeline is
    being constructed through Bulgaria, Macedonia, and on to Albania, tells us everything
    we need to know about the real origins of the Kosovo war and the motive behind
    whole Balkan operation.

As you see there ARE rumors...