why do you?

Jebate Patak jebatepatak at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 12:45:31 CET 2002

Dear friends,

Finally, it is the time for me to write a few thoughts
about the topics constantly cycling on this list and
you dear people.
At first, when I join the syndicate, there was some
sense in debates taking place here, and there was
still some strength and spirit in this (now)
absolutely boring "place".

Unfortunately and obviously, after dying nothing is
happening, as I should guess.

Opinions showed here are of body temperature,
excluding those few lunatics and few cold
computer-generated answering machines. That is not
enough for me. Sorry, but that kind of culture is, oh
god, forgive me for being
non-English-speaker-by-birth, that kind of trash is
just fucking boring. And you can found it even in my
village local daily papers.

Is this enough for you all?

Why are you people still here?

Are you also keeping this list in your in-boxes just
to prevent them from automatic turning off?

And of course, if someone is already mentioning
politics, why nobody dares to speak loud about today
really important topics like pollution,
justice/injustice of "rich countries" interventions
abroad or global capitalism vs. little countries
terror campaign?

See you in some other incarnation!
jebatepatak